May

Screencaps of the Week

Same drill, new pictures.

Angel Beats!

B Gata H Kei

Durarara!!

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimao

Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

K-ON!!

Mayoi Neko Overrun!

WORKING!!

9 Responses to “Screencaps of the Week”

1. 3 May 2010 at 3:16 am

Excellent choices. That is all ;D

2. 3 May 2010 at 12:35 pm

I really laughed at that shot from Kaichou wa Maidsama. Usui is generally presented as cool and aloof, but that was the goofiest thing he could have done. :D

3. 3 May 2010 at 3:44 pm

Durarara one- “Let me tell you about jesus”

Loved that Angel beats one lol those where great moments in the episode.

4. 4 May 2010 at 3:32 am

Kaichou wa Maid-sama: PERFECT. If I had to choose one, that would be it.

I might have gone glowing vagina for B Gata H Kei though.

5. 7 blacknightz
    4 May 2010 at 10:17 am

The Angel Beats jet pack scene was my fav this week. Especially after the kid’s failed confession to angel (always frgt his name =P) caused Hinata to be blasted up for emotional trauma.

• 8 SPIRAL
      5 May 2010 at 8:42 am

I’d help you remember it but blogging like ten different series doesn’t help you with the names at all….. XD

• 9 blacknightz
        5 May 2010 at 11:35 am

lol yeah I can see where that confusion might come from.
        Wonder why I can always remember manga character names? =P Although I read ALOT of mangas at the same time, i usually remember all those names well enough.